The CLW-DELVEX-P is a Cameo® in-wall ELV dimmer designed for dimming low voltage light, supporting lighting load such as tungsten-halogen, incandescent, and dimmable Edison Screw Base LED. Versatile and affordable, the CLW-DELVEX-P features field-replaceable, engravable buttons and can be configured with various button layouts and designer colors. Its streamlined design matches the entire line of Cameo dimmers, switches, and keypads, making it a great addition to new or retrofit installations. In addition to its attractive look and feel, infiNET EX® communication technology brings proven reliability to the CLW-DELVEX-P.
Field-Replaceable Button Faces
- Like their cousin Cameo keypads, the buttons on the CLW-DELVEX-P can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color after installation. The new rocker controller brings a familiar user interface to the Crestron in-wall dimmer, while the versatility of up to four buttons takes advantage of prime single-gang wall box real estate; use buttons to control in-room audio or lamps in addition to any other light connected to the system. The comprehensive list of designer colors blends the CLW-DELVEX-P into virtually any dcor and style, suiting even the most exquisite space.
- Because the CLW-DELVEX-P is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to four buttons, the in-wall dimmer serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-gang form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLW-DELVEX-P communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices, including Cameo® Wireless Keypads and In-Wall Switches, may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths.
- The CLW-DELVEX-P supports dimming control of the same lights from more than one location. Easily replace existing dimmers and switches wired in a traditional three- or four-way circuit with dim control from every location, or design new projects to accommodate remote dimmers wherever desired. The CLW-SLVU-P remote dimmer/switch simply connects to the "traveler" wire and dims the load attached to the CLW-DELVEX-P.
- Provides reverse-phase dimming
- Available in all designer colors
- infiNET EX® robust communication
- Supports electronic low voltage dimming
- Models popular Cameo® style
- Configurable up to 4 buttons
- Matching aesthetics across entire line
- Supports remote dimmer/switches (CLW-SLVU-P)
- Stylish bargraph provides real-time status feedback
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant
*Due to differences in monitors, actual colors may vary from colors as they appear on screen.