The CLW-SWEX-230-P is a Cameo® wireless in-wall switch which features field-replaceable and engravable buttons. Available in designer colors and configurable with two buttons or in a rocker layout, the CLW-SWEX-230-P is more versatile than previous generations of in-wall switches. Its streamlined design matches the entire line of Cameo dimmers, switches and keypads, making it a great addition to new or retrofit installations. In addition to its attractive look and feel, infiNET EX® communication technology brings proven reliability to the CLW-SWEX-230-P.
Field-Replaceable Button Faces
- Like their cousin Cameo keypads, the buttons on the CLW-SWEX-230-P can be swapped in the field, making it easy to change engraving or color after installation. The rocker controller brings a familiar user interface to the Crestron in-wall switch, while the two-button layout offers clear on/off control.
Custom Programmable Keypad
- Because the CLW-SWEX-230-P is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room or house lighting scenes, or any other function. The two-button layout takes advantage of prime single-gang wall box real estate; use buttons to control in-room audio or lamps. Press-and-hold and double-tap functionality allows buttons to be used for more than just one function.
InfiNET EX® Communications
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast 2-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLW-SWEX-230-P communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- Field replaceable and engravable buttons
- Available in all designer colors
- infiNET EX® robust communication
- Models popular Cameo® style
- Configurable with rocker or two buttons
- Matching aesthetics across entire line