The QX5LCR speaker raises the bar of home entertainment systems, setting new levels in sound output and wide frequency response. The LCR format of this bar features two individual systems to provide left, right, and center channels in a single enclosure. Perfect for any home entertainment system, this versatile Sound Bar can be custom built to match each individual TV, providing seamless integration and elegant design as well as high quality audio. Equipped with high output, low-profile woofers and the signature ultra-wide dispersion QX style quad aluminum tweeter array, this low-visibility Sound Bar packs a powerful punch in a small package. Capable of reaching frequencies across a broad range down to below 65Hz, the QX5LCR offers full range response with an impressive 89dB sensitivity.
The in-wall cabinet design features all aircraft grade aluminum for strength, sonic performance, and suitability for outdoor/marine applications. Complete with a matching borderless stainless steel perforated grille which sits only 3/16” (5mm) off the wall or completely flush with the addition of a pre-construction board, this speaker is both sturdy and reliable, and can be elegantly integrated into each system, providing a subdued visual effect, designed to be as unobtrusive as possible. Matching in-wall surrounds are available as well, model numbers QX520 and QX530.
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-24kHz +/-3dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89dB 2.83V/1m
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 100W
- Woofer: (4) 5.25" (132mm ) Aluminum
- Tweeter: (12) 0.75" (19mm) Aluminum
- Enclosure: Aircraft Marine Grade Aluminum
- Finishes: White Paintable Grille
- Height: 8.125 in (206.38 mm)
- Width: Custom
- Depth: 4.125 in (104.77 mm)
- Required Mounting Depth: 3.875 in (98.42 mm)
- Net Weight: 28 lbs (12.70 kg)